Can You Business Afford SEO Services?
“Our business can’t afford SEO services”.
This is a common response that we get from business owners across Perth. The price for digital marketing services can vary from $500 a month on the lower end to $5,000 a month on the higher end. It all depends on a number of factors from the keywords you target to other services that are included.
The figures may surprise you and you might be thinking that you could do without SEO. After all, that money can be used towards other expenses such as more inventory or R&D for new product lines. But if you rely on Google for traffic or sales to your business, SEO simply cannot be ignored.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- More traffic: Higher rankings for relevant to words in your industry ultimately translates to more traffic to your landing pages. And the more traffic you have, the more opportunities you have of converting visitors into customers. This reason alone is enough to invest in SEO Services right away and is well worth the investment.
- Constantly changing algorithms: Google is constantly updating its ranking algorithm to deliver more relevant results for each search query. Practices that were once effective could now get your site penalised or even banned from the search index. Another reason to invest in SEO is that it ensures that your site adheres to all the latest best practices.
- Stronger competition: Make no mistake, your competitors are doing everything they can to outrank your site in the search results. This means that you can expect much stronger competition for your target keywords. To stay ahead of the curve, you need a comprehensive strategy that incorporates all aspects of SEO. Otherwise you risk losing a major competitive advantage online.
- Increased brand awareness: Creating engaging contents and building relevant links are among the many aspects that SEO covers. Both ultimately increase awareness of your brand and help your business reach even more customers.
- Higher return: With other marketing channels, once you stop advertising you lose all traffic to your site. But with SEO once your site starts to rank, you can potentially enjoy traffic for years to come. SEO also offers a much higher return on investment compared to other channels. So in the end you are actually getting a much better return than other marketing efforts.
So you might be thinking that SEO services are too expensive or that you cannot afford to spend the money.
But the reality is that your business cannot afford to ignore SEO either. Ranking for target keywords is more competitive than ever and requires a long term approach. The good news is that you can get started even with a small budget. Then once your campaign starts generating results you can ramp up your spending and move on from there. Be sure to do your research ahead of time to choose the right SEO agency in Perth.