Be Updated with The Latest SEO On-Page Optimization
There used to be a time, where placing the keywords correctly on your page, would have resulted in your website being in the top of Google search list. But now it is different, as the need of relevancy and accuracy keeps on growing, and people want information closely related to what they are and have been looking for. So search engines like Google now have to use variety of things to determine which websites is closely related to what the individual has searched, and that has become increasingly true. From my own experience, what resulted in a search for “Latest news” from search engine “Google” five years ago is quite different from it results now, even though these websites are quite old; they were there five years ago but some of the relevant results just didn’t come up in the first page of “Google”, maybe in the second or third page, but most people just look in the first page of Google, and do not bother going to the second page but rather rephrase their word in order to get more accurate results just from the first page. But what happens, even after rephrasing their word, they still do not come to your page or click your website even if you are offering exactly what they are looking for? Because even though, the way Google determines what comes on top of the search list, has become more complex, it is still possible, to have your page in the 1st page of Google. But because, it has become more complex, just placement of keywords won’t do, and even the placement of keywords and the accuracy of it have become much more complicated.
This is where; on-page optimization comes to play, apart from link-building, this is what will help your page come up higher in the search results. On page optimization is basically the elements that will impact your website ranking. There are several different factors that you can use or implement in your website to ensure or help your website come higher up in “natural” search result.
Things that can help your SEO On-Page Optimization are:
- Your Page Headline: after determining your topic, you need to determine what keywords you will be using that will ultimately affect your ranking in the search result, also making sure that the keywords are in your title.
- Your website link having the keywords that are relevant to your content and headline will also help search engine to determine the relevancy of your content directly.
- Headline 1, 2, 3 tags with your keywords in it will allow Google to determine how relevant your topic is to the individuals search.
- Alternative text inside images with your keywords, as search engines like Google looks for it to determine the relevancy compared with what the user has been searching for.
- Internal links to your other pages
- Sharing options through Social Media Networks: Search engines like Google rank pages higher that are “well recognized” or that are “shared” through social media website like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and so on. A page that is more shared or recognized through the social media websites will help directly with the ranking and relevancy of the website.
But that is not it. The User Experience is also very important. Although it is very difficult, to make every individual or user satisfied by coming to your site, the goal is to at least make majority happy and as a result your website will gain in popularity through word-of-mouth, links and shares which will all help in the ranking of your page.
So what provides a great User Experience?
- A website that is smooth and fast for all surfaces including tablets and mobiles
- Having a proper mobile friendly website for all those who will be using a smart phone to visit your site.
- Your website being easy to comprehend
- Providing information relating to what you have to offer and to what individual will be looking for when they visit your website. The placement of the data and the consistency of the data are also important. The user wants clear and relevant information that he or she can easily navigate without getting confused or find inconsistency in common elements such as for buttons that are repeated and menus
- The information you provide on your site have to be pleasant, should engage the user in wanting more or getting his or hers attention and should appeal to the user. Even if the information is relevant, sometimes a user may stray way from the website if the content is very unappealing or boring.
Related Articles about Website Designs:
Related Articles about SEO:
Related Articles about Local SEO:
Related Articles about Our Services: